Art. 10 - Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data.
2. The data controller is: Vinaesens Srl.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is: Francesca Giacomini.
4. The data will be processed at: Via Roma 25 - 36020 Albettone (VI).
5. The data is processed in an exclusively electronic form, using IT tools and supports designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users is processed in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party providers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts of an informative nature about the deeds activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature from affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the relative payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user, according to EU Regulation 679/2016, always has the right to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, to cancel, transform into anonymous form or block data processed in violation of the law including those the conservation of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data are been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke the consent to the processing of their data previously given to the site at any time.
13. All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 and by law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose his own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the hard disk of the user's computer. In the case of use of profiling cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
15. The hard drive collects information on the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of user's browser.